Home of India's Premiere Baseball Organisation
The national umbrella organisation for Baseball and Softball in India.
Organising national tournaments, intercollegiate leagues, youth programs, camps and clinics since 2013.
All Ages | No Experience Necessary | Join Today!
Who We Are
Grand Slam Baseball is India's premier baseball organization and the country's first professionally managed grassroots program comprised of a dedicated team of locals, expats and foreign supporters committed to bringing quality organized baseball to all parts of India. Founded in 2013, GSB has since introduced the sport to over 80000 youth and developed India's first three exclusive baseball facilities.
In 2017, Grand Slam Baseball built India's first regulation size baseball stadium and since then has caught the attention of Major League Baseball, NBC Sports in the US, Times of India, Hindustan Times and several State Governments. By uniting new and existing Indian baseball organizations under one national platform, we are quickly turning the eyes of the world on India's incredible athletic ability and potential for growth.
- Raise awareness of the sport in schools, colleges, neighbourhoods and parks across India.
- Enabling players to use baseball and their experiences to gain admission into top US universities.
- Developing and nurturing national and international level athletes.
- Develop meaningful work and play opportunities for Indian athletes at home & abroad
- Install India’s first true baseball field to serve as a hub for the sport’s national development
- Create an authentic baseball experience for every spectator and player
- Establish India’s flagship youth and adult baseball leagues
- Empower local youths from every background by cultivating valuable mental, physical and intercultural skills in all baseball activity
- Forge strong bonds between local and foreign individuals & communities through sport
- Organize India’s coaches, umpires and players and streamline tournament planning for continued nationwide growth
Grand Slam Baseball
Interested in learning more about our history?
Click on the video and follow our journey over the years...
A Note from our Founder
I started playing baseball at the at the age of 8. Since then Baseball has played a big role in my life. I was able to build a large international network playing at the US Embassy in Delhi and later training at the Detroit Tigers Spring training facility in Lakeland Florida under Doyle Academy. I have completed my Masters in Social Enterprise from American University, DC.
In my time at Grand Slam Baseball, I have coached over 80,000 Indian players. My goal has been to make baseball accessible to everyone irrespective of their socio-economic conditions, gender, age or race. For my work at Grand Slam Baseball, I have been acknowledged by the United Nations, World Bank HQ, World Baseball Softball Confederation, Major League Baseball, State Governements of Delhi and Haryana Government. I have been featured in the Hindustan Times, Indian Express, India Today and NBC Sports several other media platforms
- Raunaq Sahni,
Founder of Grand Slam Baseball
Baseball was my stress buster in 12th grade and it also proved to be the Ace of Spade card in my application to US colleges and for me to achieve success at national level."
- Apoorv Bansal,
Student at University of Washington
Senior Nationals Player